Reunion Time...

This weekend was Kane's 10 year high school reunion. I can't believe that it has been 10 years since he graduated...that means that it was 10 years ago that my brother graduated...which means my 10 year reunion is just around the corner - yikesssss!!


He lived in Wichita Falls and graduated from Ryder, so we drove down Friday afternoon and met his parents and grandmother to make the trade. What trade? Ohhhh yes friends, I forgot to mention that Parker is spending the week, yes WEEK, in Dallas with GiGi and Dougles. I know, I am very proud of myself too...it is great for everyone involved but it's still incredibly hard - I miss my little man. Anywho, we made the trade and Kane and I hightailed it to the Ryder/Old High (long time rivals) football game to see if Kane remembered anyone...he actually did - I was quite impressed!! 

I was really excited to meet one of his classmates in particular - Angie...there is an incredibly funny story behind my desire to meet her, but I will not divulge that info because it could totally be construed into something that it's not...just trust me when I say it was hi-sterical! After I met Angie and her husband, we hit it off instantly and I haven't laughed this hard or this much in a realllllyyy long time - we had an incredible time this weekend and I am pretty sure that we have made friends for life...

It was a great weekend and a great distraction from missing my little monster!

No comments:

Post a Comment