Days 17-23

Day 17: I am thankful for the technology that enables me to have my daily morning conversations with my dad - I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Day 18: I am thankful for the freedom to believe in Who I choose and to worship Who I choose - I am no where close to the relationship that I need, but it's a daily goal...I am blessed beyond measure.

Day 19: I am thankful that I started getting my Christmas decorations up - I have to get a jump start this year so that it's all done for Parker's party!

Day 20: I am thankful for my body - yup, with all of it's imperfections and things that need to tighten up and shrink in, but without it, I wouldn't be able to get up and do all the things that I do on a daily basis.

Day 21: I am thankful for laughter - laughing makes everything seem better!

Day 22: I am SO thankful for 2 day work weeks!! :0)

Day 23: I am thankful for my morning - laying in bed with my baby, cooking with Christmas carols on in the background...heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment