Fall Fun

Fall is my absolute favorite season. I love the changing temperatures, I love the changing leaves, I love that I get to start wearing leggings and boots, and yes I love time change! There is something about the smell of the heater and it being dark that makes me want to snuggle - love!!

With the onset of Fall, I couldn't wait to take Parker to the pumpkin patch and pick pumpkins and practice my photography skills (ha!). There is a fantastic little pumpkin patch in Floydada, which is about 30 minutes from Plainview. They have cute little places to take pictures and they always have great prices on pumpkins. So a few Saturdays ago, we dressed in our best Fall attire, loaded up the Jeep and hit the trails...Parker's girlfriend came too! Here are some ADORABLE pictures that I took in complete manual mode - holla! Unfortunately, you can tell that they are amateur photos taken in manual mode... 
 Parker would not let go of Henley - he was so excited to have her in his wagon!
 Sweet Little Faces
 Now it's Henley's turn to not let go of Parker - we have some of the best pictures from this spot!
 Love it!
 Death grip...
 Sweet little feet

Last weekend was a big weekend! It was my birthday on Saturday and then it was my school's Harvest Festival. We decided to take Parker in his costume. My dad was going to stay with him while I worked the cake walk. Needless to say, Parker was NOT in the best mood that night...it's really my fault because he didn't get a good afternoon nap and it was hot and loud in the gym. Then Monday was Halloween! Parker and I went Trick-or-Treating with the kids from daycare on Monday afternoon. Then, all three of us went Monday night. I, of course, had an impromptu photo shoot in the front yard. Here are some pictures of Parks in his Halloween outfit and then with his costume:
 This was at daycare - I couldn't get all my stuff on my camera to line up, sooooo it's more than just a little bright...oops!
 Mommy's Little Ghost
 Love that toothy grin!
 Loved the stick in the background until I noticed it looked like it was growing out of his head...maybe that's what Wes was talking about in my photography class...??

 Parker loved carrying around the little buckets I had
 Parker and Daddy
My Little Monkey
 
Happy Fall Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment