Days 1-15...late

I am always late to the party, but here we go:

Day 1: Considering it's Parker's 11 Month Birthday - I am thankful for my sweet, entertaining, healthy, amazing baby boy!

Day 2: My husband - he puts up with all of my annoying little ticks and still supports and loves me for that...

Day 3: My job - sometimes I hate that I have to drop off my son, while I raise someone else's kid, but then I remember, this is were God wants me...

Day 4: Large Diet Cokes from Sonic - they are my Friday treat and make Friday's that much more sweeter...

Day 5: Instant connections and the strength, courage, and ability to make that friendship grow...

Day 6: My friends - they may be few and far between, but I love them all dearly! 

Day 7: Gigi and her willingness and devotion to my sweet angel baby...

Day 8: Gigi again because without her, my living room would STILL not be painted...

Day 9: My 7:15 morning phone calls with my daddy - we may not solve the problems of the world, but we sure try!

Day 10: Pintrest - yes, I went there...I freaking LOVE this website...it's my drug of choice

Day 11: Our Veterans, their families and the sacrifices that they have made for my freedom

Day 12: Kane's job and the things that it has enabled us to do together

Day 13: Coffee - it makes late nights and early mornings managable

Day 14: 6 hour car drives where I can get lost in my thoughts and prayers

Day 15: PAYDAY - enough said...

No comments:

Post a Comment